Introduction: Banana Oat Muffins
- Banana Oat Muffins (Low-Calorie) Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute (I used stevia)
- 4 tbsps. sugar
- 3 tbsps. whipped butter
- 1 egg white
- 2 large over ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Recipe Directions: Preheat oven to 400 degrees; Mix flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl mix egg white, sugar, milk, butter and vanilla. Add the mashed banana, and combine thoroughly. Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until combined. Line muffin tin with paper bake cups, and add batter evenly. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Serve with a glass of almond milk!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.