1. In a small bowl, Mix egg, milk, and Vanilla.
2. In another bowl, Mix flour, coconut, cinnamon, and Sugar
3. Once the bananas are frozen solid, Carefully slice the peel down the side, the gently pull the skin
back to remove the banana.
4. Lightly coat the banana in the flour mixture.
5. Place the banana into the egg mixture and coat thoroughly.
6. Then place the wet banana into the flour mixture and coat until all wet spots are fully covered.
7. Repeat steps 5 & 6.
8. Cook in oil on medium/high heat until golden brown. The Cinnamon makes them kind of brown
already, so if you are unsure if they are ready, just give them a soft squeeze with some tongs. If it is
squishy, they are done. if it is still hard, it needs a little longer to cook. you may also need to flip
them to make sure they cook evenly.
9. Place on paper plate to remove excess grease.
10. Serve with ice cream (or just eat them as is).
If you like this recipe, feel free to give it a vote for the fried food contest. You can also check out my other entries...Deep Fried Cordon Bleu BallsJalapeno Fries with Bacon Chipotle Ranch DipDeep Fried Pizza "Donuts"