* 8 oz. block of cream cheese
* 1/4 cup butter (4 Tbsp)
* 2 cup powdered sugar
* 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
* 1 tsp ground ginger
* 2 tsp peppermint extract OR
* 1 Tbsp finely crushed peppermint candies
* 2 TBSP lemon juice OR
* 2 tsp lemon zest
1. Let the butter and cream cheese soften at room temperature.
2. Cream together the butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Add in any optional flavors now.
3. Gradually add in the powdered sugar 1/4 cup at at time, until fully blended and smooth.
There you have it, a basic delicious and easy to adapt cream cheese recipe! Perfect for Fall!