Heres a parts list: (aprox.)
Pole things: Connectors: Other:
Grey: 4 White:8 Tan Clips:11
Yellow:1 Yellow:8 Fist:12
Blue:2 Green:2 Grey spacer:6
White:8 Red:3 Blue spacer:3
Green:14 Orange:3 Sellotape strips:1
Grey:4 Rubber bands:3 or more
Sorry about the blurry pictures the camera is old.
Step 1: The Main Body
2. Add to part one
3. Add this
4. Add more
5. Make two
6. Attach the two together (see the greens)
7. Add the other one!
Step 2: The Trigger
2. Add the grey
3. add the other grey through the circle on it.
Step 3: The Handle
1. Make two
2. Add the supports
3. connect the two parts together
4. Second angle
Step 4: The Magazine
2. Make both
3. Add to only one of them
6. Add the greens.
Step 5: Adding All of the Parts Together
This is quite hard.
1. The trigger goes in between the to greens on the barrel
2. Add a rubber band from the place shown on the picture
3. Other angle of the trigger
4. The handle goes at behind the trigger as shown in the picture
5. Magazine clips on to the snowflakes at the front
6. You have the gun but the firing pin and the mag pusher need to be made...
Step 6: Magazine Pusher and Firing Pin
1. Make note the sellotape
2. Add to a grey pole
Step 7: The Rubber Bands!
1. The mag band stretches over the top of the gun
2. The final band stretches from the firing pin ,which is now in the barrel, all the way to the front of the barrel. If your band doesn't go that far make an alternative