Here is the most basic rainbow loom bracelet. It is super easy and just about anybody could do it. You can use any brand as long as it has at least two rows of pegs. The loom that I'm going to use is the Wonder loom.
Step 1: You Will Need
You will need the following to create this bracelet:
A loom- Rainbow loom, Wonder loom, Fun loom, Band-a-loom, etc.
1 hook- plastic or steel
Rubber bands- Any color (I don't know the approximate number)
1 clip- C or S
Step 2: Place the Bands
1. Grab 1 rubber band. It could be any color you want. I'm just going to use green and black.
2. Place it diagonally to the left or right.
3. Grab another rubber band. Most people use 2 colors for this but you can use as many colors as you want.
4. Place one side over one side of the 1st band. Then, grab the other side and place it on the next peg diagonally.
5. Grab another rubber band. Do the same as you did to band #2.
6. Continue to do this until you reach the top.
Step 3: Loop the Bands
1. Turn the loom over so that the pegs don't look like a "U" shape.
2. Don't loop the last band. Grab the second one and loop it the to the peg that the side of it is on.
3. Grab the band underneath the band you just looped. Loop it to the peg that the side of it is on.
4. Continue to do this until you reach the top.
Step 4: Clip It
1. Grab the C or S-clip and put the looped rubber band on.
Step 5: The Reveal
1. Gently pull it off the loom.
2. Grab the un-looped band and put it on the C or S-clip.
Step 6: Done
You have just created the basic rainbow loom bracelet. Congratulations!