Step 4: Hiding your wires
The best and most flush car installs are when people completely remove the objects in the way.
To help remove your panels, invest in a door panel removal tool. (Found online or at your local bestbuy/car audio store)
Hence, try to remove as much trim as possible, remove seats, lift carpet and always run through the side panels if possible.
1. Remove Side panels,
2. Remove a reasonable amount of your dashboard, as much as you need to work comfortably.
2. Run your RCA and Power cables on opposite sides of the car, this will help prevent distortion.
3. Run cables under carpet instead of above it.
4. Remove your seats so that you can run them under it and install your seats over the wires.
5. If you cables must be seen, then cover them with plastic wire wrap from the auto shop, available in red blue and black most commonly. (more colors online)
Need to run your wires neatly through tiny surfaces? Buy a flexible push/pull rod/poll these will allow you to attach your wire to the rod and push it through something your arm cannot fit.