Step 1: Supplies.
1. You'll need to find a dog, any will do, but a black one tends to work best, seeing as most bat's are in fact black. By the way, I know it's highly unlikely the dog you find will be as perfect as the one I have selected, but try your best, I have faith in you.
2. Some pipe cleaners
4. Some sort of black stretchy fabric. I picked this little number up at a thrift shop for one washington.
5. Some industrial strength velcro, this can be replaced with regular velcro if your pet is not as hyper as mine.
6. Also some tools: Sewing thread and supplies, scissors, some black paint or marker.
Step 2: Prep it up!
2. Then paint it black.
3. Grab your stretchy fabric and cut it to fit around your dog's chest. This will provide the support system for the wings.
Step 3: I hate sewing....
2. Sew the velcro the strip of fabric so that it fits the dog's chest snugly. I used dental floss to sew the velcro on because the regular thread kept getting bunched up. I think it had something to do with the adhesive congesting things.
(if you're anything like me this menial task should take no more than 6 hours and leave you with 8 of 10 fingers bloodied and sore.)