The hardest part of this project is getting the outline onto the saw blade. We tried a bunch of different methods: Spray paint, Sharpie, lightly scoring the outline with the cut-off wheel, and gluing the profile onto the saw.
Spraypaint worked great for the initial outlining and gluing the profile on worked really well towards the end. Whatever method you choose, make sure you have a method for removing the marks after (acetone or grinding for the paint and sharpie). For the most part, we didn't have to do a lot of cleanup as we stayed pretty close to the lines. The heat of the grinder made the adhesive on the paper pop off fairly easily as well.