The board it self comes with a battery. But in this instructable I'm gonna discuss the power requirements, ways to power the board, and talk about power options.
Step 1: Power Specifications of Linkit One
Power requirements: 5V 1A
1. Battery Voltage: 3.7~4.2V
2. DC Current Per I/O Pin: 0.3~3mA
3. Digital IO Pins output: 3.3V
4. Analog Input Pins output: 0-5V
5. PWM Output Pins: 3.3V
Step 2: Power Options
1. Connect the board to the USB port
2. Connect to the power jack
Step 3: USB
This serves 3 purposes
1. The board gets its required power of operation.
2. The USB also acts as a serial monitor.
3. You can upload your code simultaneously
Secondly you can also use a micro USB charger, that meets the ppower specification of the board and directly plug it to the board.
Step 4: Battery
The battery specifications are:
1. Lithium-ion rechargable
2. Capacity mAh