Step 1: Supplies
- 4 - 2' x 2' panels of plywood (I used MDF)
- 2" x 1" boards for boats (34" of boats total, I recommend at least a 48" piece to allow for cutting).
- 3 piano hinges, 12" long
- dowel pegs (I used 1/4" pegs, 3 packs of 72)
- shot glasses (plastic or glass, 34 total)
- Router with 1/16" bit
- Sanding equipment
- Drill with bits to fit dowel pegs (1/4") and to make cradles for shot glasses (1.5" bit on drill or drill press. See image of bit I used).
- Stain for panels and/or boats
- Hooks and eyes to hold panels together for storage
- Storage tubs for pegs and shot glasses (I found fishing tackle gear that did the trick).