These beaded feather hair clips are the perfect bohemian accessory. They cost $250 but you can make them yourself for only $10.
These clips are inspired by the Paradise Collection by Jeeyun Ha Designs
Step 1: Materials
1. Beads - $3-7, as many as you need depending on how many strands you want and length of strands, a couple grams of beads should cost you about $1 depending on type and store
2. Feathers - $2 bag of feathers (only use about 5-10 feathers, barely a dent), you can buy nicer more expensive feathers
3. Beading Thread - $0.89 for a bobbin of thread (you will used about 10 cents worth of thread)
4. Super Glue - approx. $4
5. Beading Needle - $0.89 for a pack of four
6. Hair Clips - $2 pack of 10 clips
7. Enamel (not necessary) - $8 for a set of small colored enamel paints
Step 2: Paint Hairclip
I used this nude color for the first layer but decided to paint over it with black near the end. Doing this is up to you depending on how you want your clip to look.