Introduction: Beaded Anklets
Summer fashion - It's time to accessorize!
DIY beaded anklets - cute, fun and super easy to make.
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies!
- Beading wire - the one I use is 7 strands
- Crimp tubes - I use 1.3 mm #2
- Assorted beads - I used a variety of seed beads and glass beads
Step 2: Let's Get Started!
1. Measure your ankle. Cut your wire a few inches longer.
2. Then you will string your crimp tube and a toggle. Pass the wire back through the crimp. You now have a loop.
Crimp the tube with your tool.
3. Now, you are ready to add the beads to the wire!
Have fun and be creative :)
4. When you are happy with your design and have the right measurements, repeat step two.
5. Done! Go out and rock your new accessory
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.