Introduction: Beaded Barefoot Sandals
Beautiful beaded barefoot sandals.
Perfect accessory for the beach!
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies!
- Stretch cord
- Seed beads, assorted beads
- Crimper or flat-nose pliers
- Clasps or crimp tubes
Step 2: Let's Get Started!
- Measure a piece of stretch cord. I put the string around my second toe and crisscross it while holding it up behind my ankle. Make sure to add a few extra inches for the tying at the end.
- String on your seed beads and make a loop. The amount of beads depends on how you want the loop (ring) to fit on you. You don't want the ring to be too snug.
- Once you have your loop, string both ends of the string into the last seed bead. (create the ring)
- The fun part.....Get creative!
- Finishing the sandals. There's many different ways to finish them. You can secure them with clasps, knot the string with some glue or you can use a crimp tube.
Enjoy! Now go out and rock your new accessory! ;)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.