This tutorial teaches you how to make a beaded cross on a simply shaped foundation.
• 7" of 16 gauge wire (dead soft or half hard)
• Approximately 5’ 28 gauge dead soft wire
• 12-14 4mm beads
• Wire Cutters
• Flat Nose Pliers
• Needle File or Wire Rounder
• Bail Making Pliers, Mandrel, or other round object approximately 3/16" in diameter
• Chasing Hammer
• Bench Block or other suitable metal surface
Bend the 7” piece of 16g wire in half. Use your flat nose pliers to press the wire together on each side of the bend. Make sure to leave just enough room for the 28g wire to fit through.