Introduction: Beaded Toe Rings
Summer is fast approaching! Make your own cute beaded toe rings.
Step 1: Gather Your Suplies
- Crimper tool,
- Stretch cord - .8mm (approx. 2 inches in length)
- 2 (1.3 mm .051 in crimp tubes)
- seed beads, focal bead
Step 2: Getting Started
- Cut a piece of stretch cord approx 2 inches in length.
- Add one of your crimp tubes and crimp it.
- Add on 4-5 seed beads, focal bead, 4-5 seed beads
- Add on the other crimp tube
- Make sure to pass the end of the string through your last crimp tube before crimping.
- Size the ring - These are not adjustable!
- Crimp the last tube
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.