This instructable will show you how to create this beanie baby costume for your pet.
If you'd rather watch this in video form, please click the video above :)
For this costume, you will need:
-the template you can find here: http://pugdemonium.blogspot.com/2015/10/beanie-bab...
-gold or tan paper
-a hole punch
Step 1: Create the Tag
1. After you've filled out and printed the template, cut it out and fold it in half.
2. Next, place this onto the tan/gold paper, and draw an outline around it, leaving a space around all the sides.
3. Then cut this out, and glue these pieces together.
4. Fold it in half, draw a line anywhere the edges don't match up, and trim this off.
5. Trace the front of the heart onto red paper.
6. Cut this out, and glue them together.
Step 2: Create the Ty Letters
1. Trace the heart onto white paper. (This will give you a size reference when drawing the letters).
2. Sketch the t y letters
3. Cut them out, erase any pencil marks, and glue them to the tag.
Step 3: Add the Ribbon
1. Punch a hole in the upper left corner of the tag.
2. Cut a long piece of ribbon, and pull it through the hole.
Step 4: That's It!
And you're done!
If you create this I'd love to see it, tag me on instagram @essyjae