Introduction: Beats by Jason and Corey (DIY HEADPHONES)
This is our DIY headphones.
Step 1: -6
1. Get about 5 to 6 feet of copper wire and wrap around a glue stick 50 times
2. The you tape it so it doesn't fall apart.
3. Sand of about an inch of the wire with sand paper.
4. Get a plastic cup and one magnet on the inside of it and one on the outside.
5. The tape the coil you made to the cup with electrical tape.
6. Put the ends of the wire into an AUX plug and cover any wire with electrical tape.