Introduction: Beauty and the Beast Rose
My Pre-K class and I made Beauty and The Beast Roses for our Disney theme. They are so simple and fun!
Step 1: Gather Supplies
- Small Paper Plates
- Green Pipe Cleaner
- Red Pipe Cleaner
- Hot Glue Gun
- Clear Solo Cups
Step 2: Create Your Rose
- Hot glue the green pipe cleaner to the plate
- Decorate your plate
- Bend your pipe cleaner to look like a leaf and steam
- Take a red pipe cleaner and bend it to make your rose
- Attach rose to steam by twisting together
- OPTIONAL step: We hot glued the cups to our plates so they would not fall of.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.