1. Start with a clean empty bottles. Soak the label off and use goo gone or goof off to remove residue.
2. Using masking or paint tape cut shapes for the eyes, mouth, nose whatever your "face" put them on the clean bottle.
3. Pick your poison, white for ghost, orange for jacks, or green if you feel witchy! For the ghost I used regular old white indoor/outdoor spray paint. For the Jack I used and old can of orange florescent Krylon.( think it was too old, but it actually made it look better when illuminated, which goes to show that you should never throw things away!! JK) One of two coats depending on your paint.
4. When paint is completely dry, peel off the tape.
5. DONE! Now you can put them inside as vases, outside, and at night I used a flashlight to shine through the back. On Halloween night I will probably put a glow stick in them and put on the porch:))
* Be careful with little one...glass does break:(