Step 1: Ingredients and supplies
1. 1 Tablespoon onion powder
2. 1 Tablespoon garlic powder(or some fresh garlic if you wish)
3. 1 1/2 Cups soy sauce
4. 1 1/2 Cups Worcestershire sauce
5. 3 Pounds of bottom or top round beef roast
6. 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
1. Grill, Smoker, or Oven.
2. Charcoal( if using charcoal grill)
6. Lighter fluid if needed to light charcoal
Step 2: Prepare
Step 3: Time to cook
Cook for 4-6 hours. The more you cook the more crunchy it is, the less you cook the more chewy it is. Add soaked wood chips to get more smoke (on gas grills get a smoker box, in a oven you cant smoke it).