This is very fun, but takes about 1 day to finish. I always love cooking anything on the charcoal grill, though this can be done on a Weber smoky MT., a gas grill, or even in the oven (but the oven doesn't give a smoky taste). it is a very tasty snack.
Step 1: Ingredients and Supplies
1. 1 Tablespoon onion powder
2. 1 Tablespoon garlic powder(or some fresh garlic if you wish)
3. 1 1/2 Cups soy sauce
4. 1 1/2 Cups Worcestershire sauce
5. 3 Pounds of bottom or top round beef roast
6. 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
1. Grill, Smoker, or Oven.
2. Charcoal( if using charcoal grill)
6. Lighter fluid if needed to light charcoal