Step 4: Assembly
1. Position the legs.
- Flip over the hard-board and place the legs where you want them.
3. Drill a pilot hole through the hard board inside of your pencil marks.
4. Flip the board right-side-up and carefully position the feet exactly withing the pencil marks.
5. Attach each leg with one screw.
- Locate a pilot hole you drilled in step 4.
- Drill down through this hole into the leg.
- Screw the leg and board together using this hole.
- Repeat for each leg, one screw only.
- The single screw should hold the leg in place but allow for fine tuning.
- Once alignement has been verified, drill pilot holes and drive in the remaining screws.