This tutorial wil show you how to make an automatic beer opener using arduino, 3D printing and laser cutting.
I didn't succeed in making the beeropener work properly because the servo motors I used are not strong enough.
possible solutions are:
- using a stronger servo motor
- using gears to increase the torque
- using a spring to help the servo motors
- 3D printed beer opener
- 300mm x 200mm x 6mm plywood
- 2x mg90 tower pro servo
- arduino uno
- 1k ohm resistor
- 3D printer
- lazer cutter
- Autocad inventor (3D modeling)
- Illustrator (laser cutting)
- Arduino (code)
Step 1: 3D Model
I made a 3D model in autocad inventor.
Step 2: 3D Printing
The beer opener is 3D printed.
3D print stl file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b3m285ncw4bvd07/beeropener.stl
Step 3: Laser Cutting
The base is made from laser cut 6mm thick plywood.
Step 4: Circuit