Introduction: Beer Salad Dressing
This is a simple, quick and delicious salad dressing with the main ingredient being BEER ;) This salad dressing has a slight sweetness, tang and great aroma. Hope you like it :)
Step 1: Ingredients Required to Prepare Beer Salad Dressing
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp
- Shallots - finely chopped 1/2 cup
- Garlic - 1 clove minced
- Light Beer - 3/4 cup
- White vinegar - 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard - 1 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step 2: Steps to Prepare Beer Salad Dressing
- In a pan add olive oil and once its a little hot, add shallots and garlic and cook over medium-low heat until soft.
- Add in beer, vinegar, mustard and honey - reduce to low and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat, let cool.
- Toss with salad - i have used green onions, shredded carrot, cherry tomatoes, shallots, garbanzo beans and lettuce. Hope you try it :)