Maybe it's time to tidy up, do the recycling, open the curtains, or instead you could make a few nice beer bottle lamps and say it's a new trend, if your place is a pit then the materials will be less then a few feet from you, in the rare case that you're tidy then you may need to walk to the kitchen...
Step 1: house-hold materials!!!
These are the house hold materials you'll need to make the lamp:
To use it you need these:
- beer bottle (a clear or green one is best)(i used a Chinese one)
- cotton balls (no substitutes!)
- a sheet foil (any will do)
Stuff you Might need
- liquid fuel (denatured alcohol and canola oil are good)
- a source of ignition (matches, lighters, anything will do)
- an upside down bowl, or something else to snuff out the flame, for when you're done...
- a fire extinguisher? i hope you won't need one...