Beetle... breakfast? Here's an easy and totally rad costume that takes under 15 minutes to do paying tribute to the ghost with the most, babe.
All you need is
- Liquid Latex (homemade or store bought)
- Face paint of any kind (I use No Smudge Cream Makeup) You'll need Green, Black and White
- Purple eyeshadow (or face paint)
- Black eyeliner
- and Vaseline
- I sprayed my hair green with green hairspray. You may use wigs, or even bald caps to get a more authentic appearance.
- Apply the liquid latex in blobs around the perimeter of your face (hair line, cheek bones) and even around your lips. This will make a 3D, mossy idea. You may layer it to get a thicker coating.
- After it dries, cover face and neck in white face paint. It's OK if its a bit splotchy, being dead (since forever) does that.
- Add green face paint on a sponge and blotch it around the perimeter of the face (basically all over latex areas). Make sure to get close to the hairline to make it blend in with your hair.
- You can add some black paint to make a darker green over the latex areas for more depth and realistic look.
- Now, the eyes are messy so don't worry about keeping them perfect. Black and purple eyeshadow can surround your eyes (lower and upper lid) in a circle for his sunken in and purple sockets.
- I prefer you use an actual tooth stain sold from halloween stores if you're going to use this look for a longer period of time but for the sake of this quick video I used a make-shift tooth stain. I dried my teeth completely with a tissue and drew on an eyeliner stain. I sealed in the look with some vaseline and- hurrah!
SHOW ME YOUR DESIGNS BY TAGGING ME @ALEXANDREAFIO AND WITH #ALEHFIORANTESFX