Does it tempts you? :). Lets get started.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 2 Medium sized firm naval oranges (if you have seedless or Sunkist, that's even better). I had Indian Nagpuri oranges.
- 2 Small beets.
- Some extra virgin olive oil.
- Some fresh basil leaves (You can also use dried ones or mixed herbs like oregano, thyme and basil). I have basil in my kitchen garden :)
- Some powdered black pepper.
- Some salt to add taste.
- Kitchen tools: A sharp knife, kitchen board.
- Some utensil to steam, I used pressure cooker. You can do this as per your convenience.
- A medium sized serving bowl.