Introduction: Beetroot Soup
Beetroot is a veggie which is extremely healthy as it has innumerable medicinal value. Hence, we must try to include beets into our diet as much as possible. The Beetroot Soup is my attempt to make my family eat beetroot. Please try it and stay healthy. Thank you for reading my instructable.
Step 1: Ingredients and Preparation Steps
- Beetroot - 1 big size
- Onion - 1 medium size
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Salt - to taste
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper powder - to taste
- Milk - 1 Cup
- Water - 2 Cups (or as per desired consistency)
- Chopped Cilantro - for garnishing
- Chop beetroot and onion into big chunks.
- Add water in a pot and cook the chopped beetroot, onion and garlic till soft.
- Cool down the cooked veggies and grind them to a very fine paste.
- Transfer the ground veggies into a pot. Add butter, milk and water and cook until one boil.
- Add some chopped cilantro, salt and pepper and serve the soup hot along with some crackers.
Super easy and extremely healthy beetroot soup is ready!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.