Introduction: Bejeweled Jar Lanterns
Recycled jars make beautiful boho bejeweled jar lanterns!
Step 1: Watch the Short Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
Gold spray paint
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint (or puff paint)
Flat back gems
Step 3: Here's How
1. Tape lace around the center of the jar
2. Spray paint the jar gold and let dry
3. Glue gems in a pattern around the jar
4. Add the Allure in Gold Leaf around each gem and create a design
5. Try leaves, swirls and dots
6. Add dots around the rim
7. Add another color of Allure that matches the gems
8. Dot and swirl until you're done and then fill with tea lights