Step 1: Ingredients
Beer (Shock Top or Blue Moon are my favorite)
Step 2: Pre-stuff
2. Grease bread pan. I always use part of the butter I have set aside for the recipe.
3. Sift flour
Step 3: Dry Ingredients
3 cups flour- sifted
3 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
Step 4: BEER!
Add room temperature Belgian White Beer and mix with dry ingredients. It will be slightly lumpy.
Step 5: BUTTER!
1. Pour the dough into your greased bread pan.
2. Melt 6 tablespoons of butter.
3. Pour melted butter over the bread dough in the pan.
Step 6: BAKE
1. Bake the dough in the preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour.
2. Remove from oven and remove from pan.
3. Cool for 15 minutes, serve and enjoy.