Step 1: Tools & Materials
- Rubber grip in a can.
- Base material to be coated (I choose an L-shaped piece of aluminum stock)
- Twine, fishing line or some other way to hang drying pieces
- Magnetic tape (or magnets)
- E6000 (or other glue)
- Dremel, hacksaw or other metal cutting implement
- Bench Vise
- Marking pen
- Razor blades or knife (not pictured)
Step 2: Measure and Mark
Mark this length on your stock (Picture 2)
Cut the stock (Picture 3). Once this is done be sure to clean off any metal burrs with your dremel.