Step 1: Materials
- Bender t-shirt or other character with large shifting eyes(Blinky from Simpson or one eyed monster from monster inc. where my other ideas)
- Duct Tape - I like gorilla tape
- Android phone - I have the Galaxy SII
- Knowledge of app inventor if you want to make changes
- Optional 3d printer , Lanyard.
Step 2: The Build
Now download and unzip the .apk file I have included to your android phone and install. If you need help with that step you will have to check the web.
If you use another image or don't like my sound effects, feel free to edit the .apk file in app inventor. If you need help with that, you will also have to check the web. It's a very easy to use program that I highly recommend.
This last step is optional. Using the included sketchup files you can 3d print and assemble a housing for your phone. I can only assume everyone has a 3d printer since they are so cool and useful. This drawing is measured for a galaxy S2. Make adjustments as needed but I would recommend keeping the sound scoop because it really helps.
Lastly, align and tape your phone or 3d printed housing to the shirt and test fit. I found that the weight was pulling the shirt down so I taped a lanyard cut to proper length.