Introduction: Berry Swirl Cheesecake Tart
Easy, foolproof Berry Swirl Cheesecake Tart – made with a chocolate cookie crust and requires half the baking time of regular cheesecake.
Step 1: Ingredients
20 Crème Filled Chocolate Cookies
3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1½ 8-oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
⅓ cup sugar
1 tbsp flour
1 tsp vanilla
¼ cup sour cream, room temperature
2 tbsp heavy cream
1 large egg, room temperature
¼ cup seedless berry preserves
Step 2: Prepare Crust
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a food processor, process cookies until sand-like consistency. Add melted butter and blend until well combined. Press crushed cookies into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake 10 minutes. Remove tart shell from oven and let it cool while you make the filling.
Step 3: Prepare Filling
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325° F.
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed in the bowl of a stand mixer (you can also use a hand-held mixer) until light a fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Add the sugar and beat for another 3 minutes.
- Add flour, sour cream, and vanilla and beat 2 more minutes. Finally add the heavy cream and egg and beat until ingredients are well combined and batter is light, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour batter into the prepared tart pan.
Step 4: Create Berry Swirl
- In a small bowl, mix the berry preserved until smooth. Carefully place drops of the preserves over the batter. With a toothpick or wooden skewer, gently swirl the preserves to create a marble effect. For a heart look, pass the toothpick through the center of each drop.
Step 5: Finish Cheesecake
- Bake cheesecake for 18-24 minutes. Keep an eye on it so the top doesn't brown too much.
- Remove from oven and let the cheesecake cool completely before placing it in the refrigerator.
- Chill for at least 4 hours. Once your cheesecake has cooled and set, remove from tart pan (leave the bottom on) and serve!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.