Introduction: Best Organizer for Your Desk! (up-cycling)
Upcycle your empty boxes and make yourself a desk organizer.
- Simply grab all the small size boxes you can find, whether they are cookie boxes, spaghetti boxes or even your hair product packaging.
- You can start by sealing all the boxes with tape and then cutting out one side (it can be horizontal or vertical), depending upon how you want to arrange them.
- Next, use your DUCT TAPE/ WASHI TAPE and cover the edges and corners of all the boxes.
- You can also use craft paper and cover the boxes.
- Once all your boxes are covered, start arranging them according to your need with the help of stapler, glue and double sided tape.
- For a detailed tutorial click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LymNjDFvGd0