1 piece of paper
1 pair of sicsors
(2) Then fold the bottom part up and crease it down.
(3) Unfold the shape and cut of the bottom rectangle you made.(now you should have a rectangle and a square)
(5) Flip the paper over to the opposite over to the opposite side and open it back up.
(6) You should now be able to make the picture below.
(8) Then with the same flaps fold the lower edge along the center of the large triangle.
(10) Look at the picture below and draw and cut it out.
(11) Open the tail up and fold the top two corners down. (it should now look like an arrow.
(12) Then insert the tail all the way to the back to keep it centered.
(14) The top smaller flaps can be open to make pockets. The flaps will fold into the part you cut cut.
(16) Once you have done that staple the wings and plane, as shone below.
(17) When the staples are in fold the wings down to where the are straight like a real plane.
NOW ITS READY TO FLY!!!