To start off, here are a couple Design Goals
1) It must be able to be attached/removed quickly
2) It must be insulated so as to not let the pizza get cold on the ride home
3) It must be able to carry 1 large pizza and wings, or two large pizzas
4) It must be stable, so as to not lose the precious cargo
5) Lets see if I can build it using things laying around the garage...
My bike is equipped with a rear rack, so I will use this to support the pizza carrier.Important Dimensions:
The size of an average pizza box (in Central New York) is:
16.5" x 16.5" x 2.25"
The size of an average chicken wing container is:
10" x 6" x 3.5"
This means the inside carrier dimensions must be, at a minimum
16.5" x 16.5" x 5.75"