the main frame is an old car aluminium roof-rack, fitting the wheels was hard but i utilised the tube clamps that came with it (sorry i don't know the correct name of them).
the main axle was too weak so i changed it to an old steel tent pole,
and the cross piece at the front is also a section of steel tent pole.
the metal cage is a fire guard, it's held together with hose clips these are fully adjustable and reuseable.
Step 1: The basic frame
the central "T" shape is steel i tried the trailer without the "T" but the wheels were dangerously loose whaen any load was applied to the frame. not having the tools to drill through steel i had to improvise with hoseclips which are surprisingly easy to use and very strong.
the metal cage (brown colour) used to be a fire guard, i had to bend the pieces with a Vice and hammer but again quite easy to do.
from this angle its quite easy to note that both wheels are leaning out, i can't seem to do anything about this but it the wheels straighten when weight is put on the trailer.
the hitch, AAAAGH! horrible! its the handle from the top of a scooter forced onto one of the steel poles i've had massive problems securing it it basicaly hooks onto a "U" section i attatched to the bike it worked ok but rattled alot and actually fell off twice whilst in use(which i've since changed to a much safer system!)