Step 11: The pant and Sleeves and the Finished Big Daddy
To sew the pants I made the legs I sewed two tubes as large as I could and then sewed a wide strip in between them to make a makeshift overall pant that has tie straps to hold them up.
I added velcro to the bottom outer edge of the pants to attach the pants to the shoes so that it kept a uniform look.
Here is a 99% finished Big Daddy. I still needed to touch up the cage to cover the tape, but that was completed .
The Finished Product weights about 20 Lbs.
after everything is hardened I cut out as much foam and board as I could to make it as light as possible. Mine actually has a little foam in the arm are and on the top so that the stand will not break through.
I worked on this at least 16 hours a day for 3 weeks. I put in over 300 hours of work into it.