When I decided to build my own binder clip stand I had a long list of requirements in mind:
- it must be usable with both horizontal and vertical orientations
- it must be usable with or without a power cable plugged in
- it must hold the tablet at an adequate viewing angle
- it must be a stable platform
- it must not clip directly onto the device or cable (this scratches them!)
- it must be simple to build, requiring no tools or superhuman bending strength
Following an afternoon of tinkering, the universal binder clip stand was born.
Step 1: Gather Materials
12 medium binder clips, 1.25" size
3 small binder clips
1 large paper clip, unfolded
Crazy colors not necessary.