The instructable is in two parts:
1. The basic bin that can be made and used by anyone and
2.The really geeky one that adds all the bells and whistles for a truly entertaining recycling experience.
Step 1: Reconnaissance
Off to the landfill with you... or not...
Find the computer guy and just ask. Generally, if you're willing to remove the monster, you can most likely take it. But who's nuts enough to take THAT home?
Step 2: Calm the wife down
- But, it will be good for the ENVIRONMENT!
- The kids will LEARN something!
- There's lots of stuff I can use again in there! (On second thought, don't use this one)
- But, but I can win a COMPETITION!.. A moment of silence...What's the prize? Hook line and sinker :)