Step 1: Materials List
-Cooking pot (a non-stick surface works best)
-Non-stick silicon mat or aluminum foil
*Graduated cylinder (at least 100ml)
*Beaker (any size above 500ml)
-Liquid vegetable glycerin
-Vegetable starch for example potato, or corn starch (Tapioca starch works the best)
Step 2: Measure Out Ingrediants
1) Measure out 1 tablespoon on starch into the pot.
2) Measure out 4 tablespoons of water into the pot.
3) Measure out a teaspoon of vegetable glycerin into the pot.
4) Measure out a teaspoon of white vinegar into the pot.
Step 3: Mix and Turn on Heat
6) Place the pot on the stove top/ heat plate and turn it on low. Once the heat is on DO NOT stop stirring until the heat is turned off.
7) keep on stirring the matter. It should turn into a clear gel.
8) Turn off heat once it is completely clear and there are small bubbles. You can stop stirring now.
Step 4: Finish
10) Pour the gel onto the silicon mat or aluminum foil
11) Leave this in a dry place (inside) for about 24 hours
Your finished product should be
Step 5: Getting Fancy
Here is an instuctables on how to make molds: