This time,I will be teaming up with my beloved boyfriend to accomplish this cosplay dream - him as Booker DeWitt and myself as Elizabeth.
Step 1: References and details
So I collected a few (!) reference pictures of Booker DeWitt. This way I can make sure to hit it right, see all the details in the character concept and imagine how to do it in real life.
Facts about the vest:
- time set is around 1912
- mans vest..of course; style fitting the early 1920s
- dark grey front, grey-greenish lining and back, black collar with decor stitching, 2 fake pockets
- 8 metal buttons
What you need:
- 1m-1.5m of fabric and lining
- sewing machine
- dark grey to black and white threat
- maybe the Bioshock Infinite OST? ;) and don't let the circle be unbroken
Step 2: Cutting, fitting, pinning, sewing
Part 4 - two become one