Introduction: Bird Bath in One Minute
This is an instructable of making a bird bath in one minute.
The reasons were...
- I made this because there are a few wild birds flying around and sometime land in trees near the house. Also, it serve as a place where they can have a drink.
- It is the first time that I did this instructable for the wild life.The instructable is out of my comfort zone.
Step 1: The Items
- A plate planter
- A bottle of water
Step 2: The Location
- Firstly, I pick a tree that the birds usually hang around.
- Then, I select the branches that can hold the plate sturdy.
- I make sure that the branches that hold the plate is high up so that it is difficult for any predators to hunt the birds.
Step 3: The Bath
- I pour the water into the plate.
- Lastly, I adjust the plate so that the water level in the plate.
Please don't forget to vote for me.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.