Introduction: Biscuit Cordon Bleu
The traditional taste of Chicken Cordon Bleu made with melt in your mouth biscuits.
Step 1: Ingredients
Step 2: Instructions
1. Cut biscuits into 4 pieces.
2. Combine biscuit pieces, chicken, ham, Alfredo sauce, 1 cup Swiss cheese, green onion and 1/2 teaspoon paprika in a bowl.
3. Place mixture in sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
4. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Swiss cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake at 375°F 25-30 minutes.
Step 3: Links
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.