The traditional taste of Chicken Cordon Bleu made with melt in your mouth biscuits.
Step 1: Ingredients
8 Rhodes™ Southern Style or Buttermilk Biscuits, thawed but still cold
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup diced ham
15 ounces Alfredo sauce
2 cups grated Swiss cheese, divided
1/3 cup chopped green onion
1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
additional paprika to sprinkle
Step 2: Instructions
1. Cut biscuits into 4 pieces.
2. Combine biscuit pieces, chicken, ham, Alfredo sauce, 1 cup Swiss cheese, green onion and 1/2 teaspoon paprika in a bowl.
3. Place mixture in sprayed 9x13-inch baking pan.
4. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Swiss cheese on top and sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake at 375°F 25-30 minutes.