Why burnt butter? Burnt, brown butter has a nutty aroma and flavor which actually enhances the flavor.
This cookie batch was especially made for swapping and will make approximately 100+ bite size cookies.
Burnt Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbs of butter
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 2 cups of chocolate chips more or less