Introduction: Black Olive Bites
Last night, as I was reading a Baking Book from the public library, I found this awesome recipe for Black Olive Bites. Its so simple and the result is super awesome. It tasted like it was some fancy store bought item. I really hope you would try it.
You can serve these Black Olive Bites with cold Beer and enjoy the summer. It can be an excellent appetizer in the numerous parties we will be hosting this summer :) :) You could also have it in the evening with tea. Its just too good.
Thank you for reading my instructable.
Step 1: Ingredients and Preparation Method:
- All Purpose Flour - 2 Cups
- Black Olives (finely chopped) - 1 Cup
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Butter - 2/3 Cup
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1/4 Cup
- Milk - 1/2 Cup
- Mix all purpose flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add cold grated butter and grated cheese and massage it well.
- Add milk and chopped olives and olive oil and make a smooth dough.
- Make logs of the dough and wrap it with cling wrap and freeze it for an hour.
- Cut it into pieces of about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 350 degree F for 20-25 mins or until the sides and bottom is brownish. Note: The baking time will depend on your oven and also on the thickness of the olive bite batter. So be careful. I would start watching the oven after 15mins of baking time to prevent it from burning.
Serve with cold beer and enjoy the summer. It is an excellent appetizer in the numerous parties we will be hosting this summer :) :) You could have it in the evening with tea as well.
Sonia Thomas made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.