Introduction: Black Pepper Chicken Handi
For all the indian and pakistani food lovers this recipe is a must try one.
Step 1: Ingredients
Half kg chicken
1/2 cup oil
4-5 green chilies
1 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp green chilli crushed
2 tbs coriander leaves chopped
garlic ginger paste 1 tb
yogurt 5 tbs
fenugreek leaves 1 tsp
salt 1 tsp
coriander powder 1 tsp
hp sauce / bbq sauce 1 tbs
milk 1 cup
Step 2: Method
- Heat up your pot/ pan.
- add oil and let it get warm, reduce the stove flame to medium
- add ginger garlic paste , stir
- add raw tomatoes quartered ( i made the mistake of placing wholes),
- add chicken, salt , cumin powder, stir. let the chicken get white in colour.
- and 1 and half cup of water.
- cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until you see the skin of tomatoes leaves the pulp
- remove the skin. hammer the tomatoes with the saucer
- add yogurt ( whisk it in advance) mix, increase the flame.
- add green chili paste.,
- coriander powder, mix
- add hp sauce
- add the green chilies with stem on. ( washed)
- add milk and now cook on really high flame untill oil comes out
- add garam masala, black pepper powder,
- mix and cook, stiring for 2-3 minutes.
- garenish with fenugreek leaves, cover with lid for 10 minutes for the aroma to seep inside
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.