Introduction: Black Sesame Pancakes
Classic and delicious breakfast hotcakes with a twist of black sesame. You can enjoy the pancakes as is or pair it with butter and sysop.
Step 1: Materials
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pack of sesame powder
- 2 table spoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
Step 2: Mix
- In a mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients
- (Put flours and powders in first, and then pour in egg, butter and milk)
Step 3: Cook
In a hot pan at medium-low heat (4 out of 10):
- lightly grease with butter or vegetable oil (1 teaspoon max)
- add 1/4 cup of batter to pan
- heat for 2 minutes or until side is brown, then flip to the other side for 1-2 minutes
Step 4: Serve
Serve while hot with butter and maple syrup on the side if desired.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.