Hello! Today I will show you some of my models and how I did them in Blender. The version number used will be shown, and some may not have a tutorial. Here we go!
Step 1: Model - Game Boy Micro
Perfect for Blender newbies! This game console so small, it could fit in the palm of your hand, created by Nintendo, is beautiful as a render, too!
Blender Version: 2.71
Here is the .blend file:
I will be making a tutorial soon.
Step 2: Model and Tutorial - Game Demo
The second model is a game example! The blend file is at the bottom.
Now, how did I do it? Here's how:
1. Open a new blender file, and change Blender Render to Blender Game.
2. Remove the cube and add the following objects:
- Plane, and make it fairly big but not too big
- UV Sphere, put it in the center of the plane
- 2 Planes, tilted to a side
- About 3 cubes formed in a staircase
- Text (any font) ,saying Game Demo, and extrude it not too long and not too short.
3. Click the camera and change the timeline editor into Logic Editor, and add the following things to the camera (shown in picture above)
4. Position the camera in front of the text saying Game Demo.
5. Press P to start the game engine. If you press Left, Right, Up or Down.....you will move!
6. Press Esc to quit the game engine.
You have your own game engine! Make to credit if you use this in anything.