Introduction: Blind's Aid
Helps blind walk without stick. Very cheap and effective :-) :-).
Installed in cap to keep your hand free!!!
Step 1: Things Required
- Arduino UNO
- Ultrasonic Module HC-SR-04
- Jump Wires (F to M)
- Jump Wires (M to M)
- Connecting Wire ( to connect Arduino to Computer to Program it)
- A Cap
Breadboard ( Not much needed)
Step 2: Connections
- Connect the "Trig" pin of sensor to pin 9 of Arduino
- Connect the "Echo" pin of sensor to pin 8 of Arduino
- Power the sensor
- Connect the "-ive" of buzzer to "Gnd" of Arduino
- Connect the "+ive" of the buzzer to pin 10 of Arduino
Step 3: Programming Code
Write a code by yourself if you wish so or i have the code.It is below:-
Step 4: Finishing Touch
Now attach this to cap such that the sensor is in the front side of the cap.
Ritika_sharma made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.